How to set up fields in Visit Columns?
- No Comments
What are Visit Columns on 1UPVMS dashboard?
Your 1UPVMS dashboard comes with some default fields, including first and last name, email and mobile number. You might still want to save some extra visitor details based on their visits. For that purpose, we have Visit Columns on our dashboard. Visit Columns are personalized details or feedbacks that you can enter in the dashboard based on the individual visit of your visitors.
Let’s say a buyer comes to buy a cabin in your co-working space. After his check-out, you can mention if the lead was hot, warm or cold. You can also mention other details like what the visitor was carrying, what ID proof did he submit, etc.
These fields can be used for internal and review purposes.
You can add several numbers of Visit Columns with custom fields, including:
- Text: This provides a blank field that can be filled in with words, numbers or characters.
- Dropdown: You can list different custom options in a dropdown list format.
- Checkbox: Specially designed for multiple options of a single question.
Visit Columns can be:
- Mandatory or optional.
- Saved in the visitor profile to facilitate future visits.
- Easily activated and deactivated without losing your historical data.
Step by step guide to set up custom visit columns
Step 1: Go to Settings and choose your desired ‘Space’
Step 2: Click on “Add Field” to create the visit column question
Step 3: Create questionnaire by giving the label to the question and choosing an option for the field from the dropdown
Step 4: Go to ‘Visits’ from left side panel to answer questions of visit column set by you for a visit. Click on the specific visitor name and add the details. Hit ‘Save Changes’ and that’s all.
Now, add all your remarks about each visitor on 1UPVMS dashboard. No extra hassle.