How to manage and edit Custom Forms?
- No Comments
What are custom forms?
Your 1UPVMS dashboard comes with some default fields, including first and last name, email and mobile number. You might still need to ask visitors for additional information and require them to sign agreements based on their reason for visiting your company. For that, we have Custom Forms feature. Forms are personalized questions you can set up to request additional information from your visitors and guests.
You can add several forms with custom fields, including:
- Text: This provides a blank field that can be filled in with words, numbers or characters.
- Dropdown: You can list different custom options in a dropdown list format.
- Checkbox: Specially designed for multiple options of a single question.
- People: This option helps in notifying the host about the visitor arrival
- Camera: You can ask your visitor to submit their ID proof or any other document.
Forms can be:
- Mandatory or optional
- Saved in the visitor profile to facilitate future visits
- Easily activated and deactivated without losing your historical data
Step by step guide to set up Custom forms
Step 1: Go to Settings and select your dedicated Space.
Step 2: Click on “Add Field” to create custom form
Step 3: Create questionnaire by giving the label to the question and choosing an option for the field from the dropdown list. Click ‘Save’
The created check-in form will be visible to the visitor at the time of their check-in or check-out. The visitor will have to fill the asked details for a successful entry or exit.